Vida Glow Beauty Protein - Chocolate
Vida Glow Beauty Protein - Chocolate 500g
Lean & Toned Hemp Blend
Hair, skin and nails are mostly protein. These proteins are known as keratin, collagen and elastin and they play an important role in keeping wrinkles at bay, giving skin elasticity and strengthening hair.
Achieving glossy hair, strong nails and glowing skin is typically the result of having quality protein in the diet. Protein is key to beauty, however, not all proteins are created equally.
At Vida Glow we believe that Hemp Seeds are one of the best sources of protein, naturally derived from plants. Hemp protein offers 20 amino acids including the nine essentials that the body is unable to produce on its own and must obtain from dietary sources.
Consuming amino acids are of great importance for the health of our largest organ, our skin. Two in particular, which Vida Glow Hemp Protein is rich in, directly affect the natural production of collagen in our bodies. These are Proline and Lysine. Proline is considered a non-essential and Lysine one of the nine essential amino acids. Together with Vitamin C they are responsible for producing procollagen that converts to collagen types I and III which enhance the appearance and health of skin.
Vida Glow Beauty Protein powder contains Certified Organic Hemp Protein, Pea Protein, Brown Rice Protein, Sacha Inchi Protein, Chia Seeds and are packed with healthy omega fatty acids and digestive enzymes.
Signs that your body may be needing extra protein in your diet:
- Brittle nails, or slow growing nails
- Thin or dry looking skin
- Thinning hair, hair loss, loss of hair volume
- Poor muscle tone
- Cravings for sweets or carbohydrates
- Youthful looking skin
- Strong Nails
- Healthy Hair
- Assists the skin’s ability to retain water
- Increases antioxidants levels in your diet
- Recovery post exercise
- Building lean muscle mass
- Helping maintain a wealthy weight
- Curbing cravings
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Add 1 scoop of Vida Glow Beauty Protein to 1 cup of water (or beverage of your choice).
- If substituting water for another beverage we recommend coconut water or a plant-based milk (almond, cashew, or coconut) that does not contain added refined sugars. Keep in mind this will change the nutritional profile of your drink.
- Shake or blend well
- You can also add it to a smoothie. This is optional as when formulating our Beauty Protein we made sure it tastes great just in water!
Organic Sprouted Fermented Pea Protein*, Organic Hemp Protein*, Organic Sprouted Brown Rice Protein*, Organic Raw Cacao Powder*, Organic Coconut Blossom Nectar Powder*, Organic Sacha Inchi Protein*, Organic Chia Seeds*, Digestive enzymes blend (Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Lactase and Cellulase), Stevia extract powder, Natural Chocolate Flavour, Organic Maca Powder*, Xanthan Gum, Natural Vanilla Flavour, Himalayan salt