Skin Juice Facial In A Jar
Skin Juice Facial In A Jar 30ml
Anti-ageing exfoliating mask.
This easy-to-use exfoliating mask will reveal a fresh, healthy and youthful glow by gently unveiling brighter and younger looking skin.
The full squeeze
- Resurfacing lactic, mandelic and malic acid work together to resurface dull and redundant cells, unveiling fresher and younger looking skin. Pomegranate and pumpkin enzymes then smooth and digest these dead skin cells while metabolising new, healthier cell production.
- Fruit acids and enzymes work together to promote the skin's natural renewal process and when combined with this powerful blend of supercharged ingredients, provides the skin with age defying benefits. This exfoliating mask contains the botanical alternative to retinol; Vit-A-Like. This ecocert approved active accelerates epidermal turnover and has anti-wrinkle benefits, while uniquely supporting cell renewal by promoting the growth of healthy new cells.
- Protective antioxidants from elderberry and essential fatty acid rich seabuckthorn berries moisturise and protect the skin from inflammation and sensitivity, along with the calming benefits from bisabolol and chamomile.
- Skin brightening bio-actives work together to help even out skin tone. The combination of alpha hydroxy acids and enzymes used overtime will help resurface sun damaged skin and improve discoloration or epidermal pigmentation.
- This acidic formulation can assist in balancing or rebooting the skin's pH, which in turn will repair and strengthen the protective acid mantle. This gentle, yet effective, nutrient based exfoliating mask can stimulate healthy skin cell repair, strengthening it against redness and sensitivity. Anti-inflammatory ingredients such as trealix and the combination of sea plants from marimoist also helps to calm and soothe while boosting hydrating water reserves within the skin.
- Moisturising ceramides work with natural moisturising factors to help reinforce a fully functioning stratum corner, while lactic acid maintains moisture, as it's found naturally in the acid mantle layer.
Suitable for all skin types including ageing concerns, uneven skin tone, congestion and redness. Not recommended to use during pregnancy.
Vegan | Cruelty Free | Australian Made
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
After cleansing at night, smooth two pumps of the mask over your face and neck, avoiding the eye area, to create a thin layer. Leave on for 1 - 5 minutes and then gently rinse off with warm water, ensuring all the mask is removed. It is normal to feel a tingling sensation with this product. Use up to twice a week on clean, dry skin and allow a minimum of 24 hours between treatments or the use of alternative scrubs or peels. Not to be used in conjunction with any skin thinning treatments.
Aqua, Lactic Acid, Witch Hazel Distillate, Pomegranate Fruit Ferment Extract, Mandelic Acid, PhytoCide Elderberry Extract, Sodium Lactate, Pentylene Glycol (Skin Softening) Acacia Senegal Gum, Manna Sugar, Glycerin, Malic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate (Derived from Canola Oil), Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Pumpkin Fruit Extract, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein, Seabuckthorn Berry Oil, Vigna Aconitifolia Seed Extract, Irish Moss Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Rapeseed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ginger Root Extract, Papain, Trehalose (Sugar Found In Plants), Bromeliad (Flowering Plant), Bisabolol (From Chamomile), Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Cetylhydroxyproline Palmitamide (Ceramide), Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid (Oat Active), Bergamot Fruit Oil, Geranium Maculatum, Peru Balsam Oil, Ylang Ylang Flower Oil, 4-t-Butylcyclohexanol (Soothing), Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate (Emulsifier), Hexyldecanol (Skin Conditioning), Stearic Acid,Maltodextrin (Polysaccharide Derived From Plants)