Ethique Shampoo Bar for Normal-Dry Hair - Damage Control
Ethique Shampoo Bar for Normal-Dry Hair - Damage Control 110g
Ethique's first shampoo bar and a crowd favourite. Damage Control is for those of you with normal-dry, maybe slightly damaged hair. Maybe you straighten a couple of times a week, maybe you go swimming pretty often, or maybe your hair just needs a little TLC.
Ethique pair coconut oil and cocoa butter with peppermint to cleanse your hair and smooth your hair shaft. She's small, but mighty; Damage Control won't weigh you or your hair down.
- 100% soap free, pH balanced and safe for colour treated hair
- Minty fresh scent with real peppermint oil
- Equivalent to 3 bottles of liquid shampoo
Every Ethique bar is made with 100% naturally derived ingredients. This means that each delicious smelling, clean-scrubbing beauty bar is free from parabens, petroleum by-products, palm oil (and its derivatives), synthetic fragrances, formaldehyde donors and other ingredients we just don’t think you should put on your body.
Plastic Free | Vegan | Cruelty Free | Sustainable | Palm Oil Free
GIVING UP THE BOTTLE IS AS EASY AS 1, 2, 3.
1. Wet your hair and the bar. Slide the bar from root to tip 3-4 times.
2. Put the bar down and lather shampoo into hair. It will foam!
3. Rinse and follow with conditioner if you need to.
Sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium coco-sulfate, creamed Cocos nucifera (coconut) butter, decyl glucoside, stearic acid, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, vegetable glycerine, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, lactic acid, mica, limonene, linalool.