Antipodes Moisture Boost Natural Lipstick - Piha Beach Tangerine
Antipodes Moisture Boost Natural Lipstick - Piha Beach Tangerine 4g
Pretty your pout with this playful tangerine and evoke the vivid sunsets that streak the skies above New Zealand’s wild West Coast beaches.
Discover lipsticks so healthy you could almost eat them™. Antipodes Moisture-Boost Natural Lipsticks are superior to others on the market for two reasons:
- So healthy. Natural, healthy, edible ingredients make these lipsticks safer to wear.
- Moisture-boosting. Nutrient-rich pure plant oils mean these lipsticks actually condition as they colour.
Inspired by natural health supplements
The inspiration for the formulation of these lipsticks was natural health supplements. Over the course of her lifetime, a woman may ingest as much as three kilograms or seven pounds of lipstick into her body. She absorbs it through the skin of her lips, or swallows it when she eats or drinks. So Antipodes formulated these lipsticks with ingredients that are not only safe to consume – but actually healthy!
These healthy ingredients feature some of Nature’s finest superfoods:
- Avocado oil: Packed with essential fats, vitamins and minerals, our ‘Green gold for skin’ helps to increase collagen production and keep your lips beautifully dewy and fresh.
- Calendula oil: Healing oil from the marigold flower has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Evening primrose oil: This edible oil is so rich in healthy fats it’s used as a natural dietary supplement.
- Argan oil: The Moroccan nut oil balances oil production and hydrates lips for a soft, moist finish.
Antipodes also added antibacterial beeswax, deeply moisturising shea butter and jojoba oil, and even extra Vitamin E for extra lip nourishment. All of these lipstick ingredients are from natural origin, with only low levels of FDA-approved colour pigments added for vibrancy.
Keep your lips moisturised and colourful! Apply throughout the day as required.
Moisture-Boost Natural Lipsticks are certified vegetarian by the UK Vegetarian Society (VegSoc). This is the oldest and most respected vegetarian organisation in the world. The only animal by-product Antipodes use in their lipsticks is beeswax – a sustainable ingredient from lovingly-kept bees.