PAW By Blackmores - DigestiCare 60 For Cats & Dogs
PAW By Blackmores - DigestiCare 60 For Cats & Dogs 150g
A multi-strain, multi-species probiotic and wholefood powder for the maintenance of everyday digestive health of pets.
- Provide good bacteria to restore and improve intestinal balance.
- Aid during period of intestinal dysfunction, including treatment and control of diarrhoea.
- Exclude and suppress bad bacteria such as E.coli and Salmonella.
- Aid in the establishment of gastrointestinal microflora of physiologically immature animals (puppies & kittens).
- Deliver essential amino and fatty acids, key vitamins and minerals.
- Suitable for dogs, cats and other companion animal.
- Each 2 grams dose contains 60 Million CFU of 'good bacteria'.
- Highly palatable powder that can easily be sprinkled onto your pet's food.
- Includes a 4 g measuring scoop for an easy usage
It is made specifically for pets and for your species (dog, cat). Probiotic formulas used by humans are developed specifically to fortify the bacterial species found in the human GI tract, however pets have specific strains of bacteria unique to them.
Is your dog taking antibiotics?
The purpose of antibiotic treatment is to kill bacteria that cause infections. However antibiotics do not discriminate between 'bad' bacteria and 'good' bacteria, effectively killing all susceptible bacteria. PAW DigestiCare 60 can help restore and maintain a healthy balance in the digestive tract by providing 'good' bacteria back to the gut for pets being treated with antibiotics.
Is your pet suffering from diarrhoea or flatulence?
Intestinal dysfunction in dogs is commonly caused by the 'bad' bacteria dominating the digestive tract resulting in diarrhoea, flatulence, bloating and poor general health. PAW DigestiCare 60 provides good bacteria to restore the intestinal balance and also provides key nutrients including essential amino acids, vitamins, fatty acids and enzymes to enhance your pet’s health and vitality.
Active ingredients: 7 strain probiotic powder at 60 million colony forming units (CFU) / 2g (Lactobacillus acidophilus; L.delbrueckii subspecies bulgaricus; L.lantarum; L. rhamnosus; Bifidobacterium bifidum; Enterococcus faecium;Streptococcus alivarius subspecies thermophilus). Other ingredients: naturally fermented organic whole grains and seeds, alfalfa grass, quinoa, spirulina and other legumes and cereals to provide easily absorbed nutritional support.