Manuka Biotic Organic Manuka & Kanuka Oil 10ml
Manuka Biotic Manuka & Kanuka Oil 10ml
Native to New Zealand, Manuka and Kanuka are wild growing plants, highly valued by the Maori for their potent antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory benefits for wounds, skin conditions, along with the treatments for coughs, colds, fevers and headaches for centuries.
Manuka oil has antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties and assists the skins natural healing process. When applied topically, this unique purifying oil blend can promote healthy skin.
- Combats the bacteria that causes acne.
- Ease the itch and sting of bug bites.
- Support the body's natural defences against common skin infections, ringworm, athlete's foot, wart viruses, chickenpox, molluscum contagiosum, and school sores.
- Diffuse to help cleanse air.
- Powerful when used to treat head lice and dandruff.
Leptospermum Scoparium Oil (Manuka) *Organic, Extract, Kunzea Ericoides Oil (Kanuka) *Organic,
Certified 100% Organic by Bio-Gro. Made with ‘wild harvested’ Manuka & Kanuka oil from the Coromandel, New Zealand.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse well with water immediately. Do not store in direct sunlight.