Ethique Body Butter Block - Coconut & Lime
Ethique Body Butter Block - Coconut & Lime 100g
Divine body lotion in a buttery block
All Ethique body butter blocks are made with organic cocoa butter from a farming cooperative in the Dominican Republic, organic coconut oil from our cooperative in Samoa and delicious essential oils (no synthetic fragrances). All this goodness creates a bar that is easy to use, supremely hydrating and fabulous for heels, elbows or anywhere else needing a little extra TLC.
Best used straight after a shower on damp skin and apply less than you think you would need.
Pro tip: this delicious bar may soften in transit over the summer months. If so, please pop in the fridge for 2-3 hours upon arrival for it to harden up. Store in a dry, cool spot, in its original packaging or something like a jar.
- Equivalent to 2 bottles of lotion (250ml bottle)
- Travel Friendly: no liquid means you can take it on the plane to hydrate dry skin.
Body moisturiser made with delish natural ingredients, in a clever little bar with none of the bottles.
PLASTIC FREE | VEGAN | CRUELTY FREE | SUSTAINABLE | PALM OIL FREE
DIRECTION FOR USE
- Best used on damp skin when straight out of a shower or bath.
- Simply swipe the bar down the area to be moisturised (use less than you think you need) and rub in. Enjoy!
- This product may soften or melt in transit over the summer months. If so please pop in the fridge for 3-4 hours upon arrival for it to harden up.
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Undecane, Tridecane, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Essential Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Fragrance^, Citral*, Limonene*, Linalool*. *Component Of Essential Oil. ^Certified Natural