Certified Organic & Fair Trade Soap
Dr. Bronner’s is a family business that produces organic and fair trade soap, skincare, lotions and personal care products. Dr Bronner's are committed to making socially and environmentally responsible products of the highest quality, and to dedicating their profits to help make a better world. ALL-ONE!
Dr. Bronner’s Makes Higher-Quality Soaps
- Unlike most commercial soapmakers, who distill the glycerin out of their soaps to sell separately, Dr Bronner's retain it in their soaps for its superb moisturizing qualities.
- Dr Bronner super-fat their bar soaps for a milder, smoother lather.
- Dr Bronner use natural vitamin E from sunflower seeds and citric acid from fermented tapioca to protect freshness.
- Dr Bronner do not add any chelating agents, dyes, whiteners or synthetic fragrances.
- Dr Bronner use pure and powerful high-quality certified organic essential oils.
- Dr Bronner's liquid soaps are three times more concentrated than most so-called “liquid soaps” on the market, and they are only a few percent away from being a solid, which saves on packaging materials.
- Dr Bronner's soaps are a superb value, costing less than less-concentrated, inferior detergent body-wash “liquid soaps.”
- Dr Bronner's soaps are most popular for at-home washing, but they are also the soap of choice for many campers and hikers, as they are biodegradable and nature-friendly.
- Dr Bronner also use better packaging; our plastic cylinder bottles are made from 100% post-consumer recycled (PCR) plastic.