Buckley & Phillips
Buckley & Phillips is a 100% Australian Owned Company based in Victoria's Yarra Valley. The company began as a small venture in 1972 selling handmade candles at the renowned St Kilda Esplanade Market under the name 'The Gumleaf Candle Company'. Over the years they have grown and developed a wide range of aromatic products including their Gumleaf Essentials Aromatherapy range.
Buckley & Phillips focus on 3 key aspects when sourcing ingredients for all of their product ranges; performance, quality and environmental impact.
- Eco friendly jar candles are made using soy wax, coconut wax and lead-free cotton wicks
- Essential oils are True-to-Botanical and certified as 100% pure and natural
- Buckley & Phillips use only Cosmetic-Grade oils for our fragrant product ranges
- All candle jars, candle boxes, glass and PET bottles are completely recyclable.
- We do not test any of our products on animals & are certified by CCF (Choose Cruelty Free)
- The Melbourne head-office is solar-powered & all wax vats are solar heated
Our philosophy is simple:
'We focus on sourcing the finest quality ingredients to produce beautiful and inspiring products, enhancing ambience and relaxation in your surrounds'.